Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Champion Khaleesi


What a crazy last few days it has been! I was up until 2:30am on Friday night whelping puppies and then back up again at 6am to drive to the Comox Valley Kennel Club show, but boy was it worth it! Khaleesi is now Ch Braebrook's Love Me Do, finishing her title in just two weekends with multiple breed wins over specials and two group placements as well. Khaleesi is from our Brody x Phoebe litter and is the first one to finish her championship.

I don't have any ring candids from this show as Chris wasn't there (where is that guy when you need him?? Oh yeah...home taking care of dogs, love that man. ;) ). Here are a couple of quick snaps of Khaleesi and I with her group ribbons.



Pacific Playgrounds is the show site for the CVKC show and it is right beside Saratoga Beach which is so beautiful and where the kids and I spent  a good bit of our time. I highly recommend this show if you get a chance to go. It's small but the beach is so worth it and there are cabins right on the show grounds so it's a great destination show as well. 


 I had so much fun catching up with my family while I was away and managed to get in a visit with just about everyone. I stayed with my brother Abel and his family which is just a few minutes from the show grounds. He owns Coastal Black Winery so I enjoyed some great wine while I stayed there too. ;)

The kids played and played with their cousins and we all got lots of sun, the perfect combination to put you to sleep on the long drive home (the kids not me! lol). Here is Marshall passed out with Ryan (Braebrook's Revolution - littermate to Khaleesi). Ryan had her eyes closed but one popped open when Ella snapped this picture. So sweet...


Congratulations to Khaleesi's owners Errol and Toni on their new champion! Thank you so much for letting me show her, she was a whole lot of fun. 



2 comments:

  1. Mariah - - we thank you so much for guiding Khaleesi to her Championship! Although we intended to be a "performance home" and still intend that she will work in the areas of Nose Work, Rally, and Tracking, and gain her CGN, we now also think of her in terms of "Show" as well. Toni still thinks you are a master of "quiet, sneaky guilting" but we are very grateful that you are(LOL). Good luck in Nanaimo. Toni/Khaleesi/Errol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...I just made the suggestion, which I'm glad you took me up on! ;) I can't wait to see how you two do on the performance side of things.

      Delete