Sunday, April 26, 2015

Some Updated Pictures of the Brody x Phoebe Puppies

The Brody x Phoebe litter is starting to grow up, at ten and a half months they are beginning to come into their own and I'm very pleased with what I see. I was able to take pictures of two of them yesterday and thought I would share.

Braebrook's We All Shine On has been shown one weekend so far and has four points towards his championship.


Braebrook's Revolution has yet to make her debut but we're very excited, I love her smooth flowing lines, nothing angular or out of place.


I'm really happy with how this particular breeding has come together, I think that Brody and Phoebe were a very nice nick and I am glad that several of the puppies will be shown towards their championships.


No comments:

Post a Comment