Thursday, April 17, 2014

Doberman Weekend

I thought I would start this post with a handsome picture of Sandler (Ch Braebrook's Mission Impossible) and his buddy Pete that was sent to me via text a couple of days ago. Thank you for giving him such a great home Silvana!


As many of you may already know I will be in Chilliwack this weekend showing dogs, and it's not just any dog show....it's the BC Regional Specialty as well as the DPCC National Specialty so lots of Dobermans to see for those who love them. 
I have gotten numerous phone calls, emails and texts from people wanting to meet so that we are able to put faces to names and I would love to do that.
I am only there showing dogs on Saturday and Sunday, but I will be there all day both days so thought I would share the schedule here so you know where to find me.

The show is at the Heritage Park in Chilliwack which you can find on Google Maps here.

Saturday April 19th

BC Doberman Club Regional Specialty
Ring 2
Start time is 10:30am

Renaissance Dog Association all breed show
Dobermans
Ring 6
Start time is 2:15pm


Sunday April 20th

Doberman Pinscher Club of Canada National Specialty
Ring 6
Start time is 10:30am

Renaissance Dog Association all breed show
Dobermans
Ring 5
Start time is 3:00pm


I'm really looking forward to meeting those of you who I have only spoken to on the phone and if you have a Braebrook dog and would like to stop by the show I would love to see you again and give those pupsters some love.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment