Sunday, April 21, 2013

Some Happy Birthday Wishes

There are a few Braebrook birthday kids in April!

The first being the Dirk x London litter who turned five years old this year. 
Here is Coco (Ch Braebrook's Coco Chanel Holmrun) enjoying her birthday cake while son Soter looks on anxiously awaiting his turn. ;)


The Dirk x London litter consists of Coco, Amadeus, Louis, Ava, Pony (all champions), Thakoon (pointed), Gus and Vano. All other than Vano are alive and well and in great condition. Vano died very young after an unfortunate accident.
Big birthday wishes to my "Designer" litter! You can read more about them here.

Next was Lexi (Holmrun's Glitterbug Bruda CD CGN) who turned eight! She is my first Doberman and now the matriarch of the house. Those grey faces always warm my heart but Lexi is extra special. She was born an old soul and has never been anything but perfectly behaved. She let me know early on that she didn't like the showring so instead we went into the obedience ring where she was awarded her Companion Dog title. Lexi was never bred, she has always been our special pet and companion though and has been a great dog for the kids to grow up with. I feel very blessed to have her.



Enya's belly is continuing to grow with puppies due on May 4th, so they will just miss joining the April birthday kids. I'm very excited to see what comes from this exciting litter sired by Spartan (see the previous blog post for more information). I am still taking a couple more names for my wait list and if you would like a puppy application you can email me at braebrookdobes@yahoo.ca 


No comments:

Post a Comment